- Make Pumpkin Soup and actually eat it. It looks so good in the magazine.
- Make new stockings for the fam.
- Come up with some new allergy-free recipes that the whole fam will enjoy.
- Load up my etsy shop with lots of goodies that people will love - and BUY!
- Re-decorate my mantle - and pretend like it looks nice and painted as I'm sure it will look in a few weeks or so.
- Paint Maggie's desk.
- Burn my current couch. (ha!) or maybe just give it away and order a new one. Anyone want a nice blue couch with torn cushion covers? It's a sturdy couch and the only problems with it are the torn seat cushion covers, the misshaped back cushions and the multitude of toys lost in the crevices of the couch. You could reshape the back cushions or just make 5 or 6 big loose cushions for the back, recover the seat cushions and throw a slipcover over the rest of it. It would look like new! Any takers?
- Come up with 10-14 new meals that I can rotate for the fam...keeping budget and nutrition in mind.
- There are more on my list, but I'm too cold to get up and go get it. And I'm too scared - we're watching a suspense movie and now I won't be able to go upstairs by myself and I'll have to check under my bed and make sure the closet door is closed before I go to sleep. Oh - and keep my hands and feet inside the covers.
So, what's on your Want-To-Do List?