Friday, October 30, 2009

You say 'Goodbye' and I say 'Hello!'

Yesterday, we said, 'Goodbye!' to this...
And 'Hello!' to this...
That highchair was a great shower gift when #1 was born! It has been put through the ringer, and we are happy to move on to the next phase of #3's life....The Booster Chair Phase. I covered the back of her chair in a vinyl tablecloth. I should probably do that to all 3 girls chairs because they are messy and I can't stand cleaning the slats of those chairs. That's hard work! I might just make that my next project. Scrub down those chairs and make slip covers for them out of the vinyl tablecloths. Hmm! Stay tuned for the update on that. Anyway, now all I have to keep cleaned is the floor around #3's chair. I'm thinking of sticking a splat mat to the floor, but I don't know yet. It's hard to beat the good ole' broom and mop. #3 LOVES sitting in the booster seat, though, and we kind of like having her sitting right up to the table with us. She's growing up fast!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! Love the table topper place mat. I need to find one of those;).

Amy said...

Rachel - If you're reading this, I got that placemat at Target. It's by Kiddopotamus. I love it!!