Sunday, November 22, 2009

Educational and Lifesaving Tips...

I'm not sure if I've mentioned on this blog the fact that food allergies plague my middle child. She is allergic to milk, eggs and peanuts and because of this our lives are dramatically different than most. I came across this article from Allergy Moms and thought I'd post it just in case any of my readers have loved ones with food allergies. #2 is severly allergic to milk and will be tested again soon to recheck her allergies to egg and peanuts. We know she is still severely allergic to milk because of two recent reactions.
This article includes tips for the holiday season and if you will be around someone with food allergies, please read these and be cautious. You could save a life by following these tips.
Thanks to Allergy Moms for posting this!!

1 comment:

New Every Morning said...

Hey Girl!! You WON! Come on over and see :)