Wednesday, December 9, 2009

He's done it again....

This is what I think of Hubs for spending so much time and doing such a great job on our downstairs paint, trim, built-ins, etc. He's my hero!

Hubs finished our biggest project, to date! My house is almost back in order and I couldn't be any happier. The paint is done! (And we like it!) The Christmas tree is up! (Ahead of schedule!) The old couch is as good as gone (currently waiting in the garage to be picked up by Salvation Army) and the new couch is arriving tomorrow!! I don't even know what to do with myself not having to step around paint cans, drop cloths and the ladder. It's amazing! I can see my kitchen countertop and have plans to deep clean it after picking up #1 from school in a bit! And I turned my sewing machine on again today after several days of not sewing. I have an order to fulfill by the weekend to ship to Hawaii, loops to sew onto my stockings so they can be hung on the mantel, another Christmas gift to sew and drapes to iron. But I wanted to stop by and show you one pick of our new paint. I'll post more once our couch is here and the curtains are ironed after being in a heap on the chair in my bedroom while all the painting was going on.

This is our contrast wall that wraps around our downstairs hallway. I really love this effect in this room! Better than I expected!!


Ta Ta For Now!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow!--when do we get to see everything?

Ice-Family said...

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it all!!