Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top 10 in 2010

Happy New Year (a day late!)

These are my top 10 resolutions for 2010.
(By the way, are you calling it twenty-ten or two thousand ten?? I'm torn!)

1. Spend more time talking with God everyday and more time listening to Him.

2. Procrastinate less.

3. Eat one healthy thing at every meal. And force my children to, as well.

4. Design a cookbook for my dairy-free, egg-free and peanut-free girl!

5. Exercise more (after I conquer #2)

6. Organize every room in my house!

7. Give more back to God - the Giver of all good things. Without Him, I have nothing anyway. Malachi 3:10

8. Entertain friends more often. Cultivate these golden friendships God has given me.

9. Prepare my child (and myself!!) for Kindergarten in the Fall! (aka - stock up on Kleenex)

10. Show my husband and girls how much I love them daily.

What are you working on this year??

No comments: