Monday, January 18, 2010

We Go Way Back

Just thought I would share this pic from old times seeing how this friend of mine quite possibly will be in the Super Bowl this month....We were friends when he was made famous at my favorite SEC school - University of Tennessee. This pic was taken just days after he signed his contract to go Pro with Indianapolis Colts. GO COLTS, btw!

Yeah, Peyton and I go way back. I have this picture and his signature to prove it. Don't be hatin'. You know you love my '90s bangs, too. What can I say? I had to look my best on that 'date'. (Actually, it was more like my friend, Jules, and I stalking him and waiting in quite a line at the then-new Jared Jewelers in West Knoxville just so we could get his signature. Who knew we'd get to have our pics taken with him??) That's the closest I've ever been to a multi-millionaire.

2 comments:

Julie said...

WHAT?! I didn't even know you had this picture!

davecross said...

HAHA I didn't know you did this either. That's hilarious! When I met him in Missouri a few years ago, i should have told him I knew you! lol