Monday, April 5, 2010

Adirondack Before & After

Have I told you lately that I love {RED}? My mom gave me a child's adirondack bench that has been sitting on her porch for years now. It was weathered and worn and some spiders had taken up residence in it so I brought it home - finally - and wiped off all the spider webs, sanded it and painted it my favorite color. It is now in its new home - my backyard - next to the girls' playhouse. They love it and all three of their skinny little hineys can fit on it comfortably - when they are in a sharing mood. So, take a look....

BEFORE:


AFTER:
Just don't look too close. {wink} I don't claim to be a professional painter, but it's good enough for the backyard!

I linked to:

Making


Sumo Sweet Stuff

4 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE what you did with it! the color is great!!

Julie said...

It looks great! Just bought the paint tonight to redo the stuff she gave me!

Ice-Family said...

bench looks awesome!! Bet the girls are loving it! Your fence looks great too!!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

I love this! I need something red in my backyard!