Saturday, April 24, 2010

Two Years of Complete Bliss

This sweet thing turned two this past Thursday! She is an absolute joy to have in our family. I cannot imagine our lives without her. She is our third and youngest child (and last, I might add). When we found out we were adding a third child to our family of four, we were happy and a bit nervous. Hubs and I would be officially outnumbered. (yikes!) However, we have completely enjoyed it. It is much easier than I had imagined, and we are busier than I thought I could possibly be. But I love every minute of it.

These are some of the things I LOVE about my sweet little girl...
  • Her blonde hair. It really stands out next to the brown hair of everyone else in the family.
  • Her dimple. I love this dimple. She's our only girl with a dimple and it makes my heart melt to see it when she smiles.
  • She loves her sisters. Even when they drive her crazy. She loves to see them when she wakes up in the morning. (After naptime is a different story!)

  • She loves her daddy and likes for him to put her to bed at night.
  • She loves her sleep. When it's time for bed, she is happy to go. She sleeps with her bunny and a piggy and blankie and paci. Two pacifiers, actually. One in her mouth and one in her hand. And she's very partial to the 'pink' one. They are both pink, but one is light and the other is dark pink. Only she calls the light one 'pink'. She has no idea that we're getting ready to say good-bye to the paci. Poor girl.

  • She is constantly on the go. She loves to play. Loves being outside. And even loves a good movie. She laughs in all the right places and that makes us laugh. Her favorite movie is 'Cars'. Go figure - in a house of all girls, she loves what her sisters call 'a boy movie'.

  • She is very animated and has recently become territorial. It is quite funny to watch her. Yesterday, I had her window open while we were playing in her room and the breeze was blowing the curtain. She was not happy about the curtain touching her arm so she looked at the curtain and said, "Don't!". This is just par for the course for this 2 year old.
Guarding the tricycle!
We love our sweet girl and are so thankful God gave her to our family!






2 comments:

Julie said...

i love that tricycle picture! and I wish i could kiss those fat cheeks right now.

Ice-Family said...

precious little thing! She looks so big in the pic with her hair pulled back!