Friday, June 4, 2010

Chubby Baby Toes

I {heart} baby feet. But I REALLY {heart} chubby baby feet with painted toenails. It is adorable to me.

This is the best pic of her chubby feet I could get. She couldn't stay still long enough! I love how she has been running around the house today staring at her toes. And how she is holding out her fingers and looking at her painted fingernails like such a big girl. She didn't even want me to wash her hands after lunch because she thought the polish would come off. How cute is that?? (Of course, I did wash her hands anyway.)

And this is her cute, chubby face that I kiss all day long. And the very last pacifier in our possession that she has already bit a hole into. Won't be long before this paci is in the trash can and we go through paci withdrawal. Until then, I keep encouraging her not to bite it. I want it to last a little longer....please!!

Stay tuned for an upcoming GIVEAWAY!!!! You won't want to miss it!!!

No comments: