Monday, August 30, 2010

Side Table Before & After

BEFORE:
My mom gave us this cute little side table a few months ago. It has magazine holders on each end and an open space in the middle. I love it because it is petite and works perfect beside our recliner. We have a lot of dark brown in our living room and that was the color of this table, so I decided (after putting it off for so long) to sand it and repaint it. Thanks to some new curtains I bought at World Market, I was inspired to paint the table turquoise and then distress it. Last Friday, I decided on a whim to just do it. And that's what I did. Here's the Before & After....
AFTER:
Close-up




3 comments:

Julie said...

So, so cute!

edie said...

LOVE it Amy! Great job~
lots-a-love,
edie

the Spartan said...

Oh.my.goodness! I totally want this table--perfect color choice!

Great job!

And thanks for visiting Spartan Living ; )