Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE Ottoman


I've posted more than once about how Hubs and I were looking for an ottoman for our living room. But not just any ottoman. It has to be perfect for our living room needs (think little girls rough-housing with their daddy) and it has to meet the propping-up-of-the-feet-at-the-right-height requirement (because we all know that it's all about being able to sprawl out comfortably) and lastly, it has to be firm enough on top to support a tray so I can finally have my sweet tea within reach. Well, we finally decided on THE one. It meets all the requirements and even has storage!! I'm so excited. It should be here by the 22nd and I cannot wait to see if it is everything it claims to be. We picked it out awhile ago, but it just became available again a couple days ago. Apparently, we aren't the only ones with great expectations about this ottoman. I blogged about it on my last post and when my sister saw it, she decided she needed one, too. Stay tuned for the official review on the new ottoman!

No comments: